Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Lindsay lohan naked. Bombastic.

Lindsay lohan naked. New pics from google.

lindsay lohan nakedlindsay lohan nakedlindsay lohan nakedlindsay lohan naked
How is this hypocritical by Yahoo? I just had a violation of my flippant response to a stupid question "Who's the hottest celeb. I replied, Lindsay Lohan - nude in New Yorker magazine. I hoped that her nipples to be bigger, however. Yahoo has been giving her tits around the clock coverage as if one was called the headquarters of Hillary and others. But because I do not refer to them with pity reserved for questions creationists around here, I have a violation. Shes a big deal in the New Yorker magazine. She is flashing her Hooters and could be in Playboy. How could it be offensive if this answer dozens of questions a day are published here for girls who want to know if the crap that comes out of his private parts means they're pregnant? This was hypocrisy or a timid offense that got me only a violation? And that old lady shouldn't focus on girls with filth that comes out of my private questions instead?
Watch her S-E-X-T-A-P-E video here...



Bookmark and Share

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment